Hi again,

If you use "--cap CAP_NET_RAW" with chcontext
chroot is not possible.

Giving at least one --cap option seems to change something.
If I give no --cap option chroot is possible.
Would be nice if this was documented in the man page.

-  util-vserver-0.29.3/NEWS:
  Version 0.30 --> What is it? 0.29.3 or 0.30?

- utils-vserver-0.29.3/doc/FAQ.txt:
  Object not found!

 - vserver/util-vserver-0.29.3/util-vserver.spec
   --> timeout

- How can I display the capabilities of /proc/self/status
  in a humanreadable form?

- Would be nice if you get the missing capability in
  the error message: "Missing Capability CAP_SYS_CHROOT"
  instead of "Operation not permitted"

- What is the difference between chroot and capchroot?

 - capchroot ignores unkown arguments: "capchroot --noochroot"
   A typo likes this can take you much time

 - chcontext --cap CAP_TYPO is allowed. Would be nice to get a warning.

Versions:
vserver: 2.4.25-vs1.3.8
util-vserver-0.29.3
vproc-0.01