Marc-Christian Petersen wrote:

On Saturday 27 March 2004 04:10, Justinas S. wrote:

Hi Justinas,

Weird thing happened after i rebooted to my new kernel:
# gradm -E
# gradm -a
Password:
Could not open /proc/sys/kernel/grsecurity/acl
open: Permission denied
I have never seen this error in grsec kernel without vserver
implemented.

Are you running gradm in context 0?

I tried to use other grsec+vs patch version from repository of other
developer.
This patch is called linux-2.4.25-grsec-vs1.26. But error was the same.
I tried to compile kernels several times differently choosing
grsecurity's
kernel settings, but all the same - 'open: Permission denied'
What am i doing wrong? Maybe it'a a bug?

it's a bug you hit usaing vservers _and_ grsecurity's ACL subsystem.

--
Sandino Araico Sánchez
-- Melón se comió las plumas....