> Now I need VRRP between the servers, and/or a mechanism to move on services between
> the 2 vservers (via mon ?).
 don't use VRRP, use uCARP. ( I use VRRP currently ... ;)
The beauty of vserver is that you can think of vserver as services, ie -
service apache == vserver apache. Shut it down on one machine, and bring
back up on another when uCARP says so ( i prefer having two twin vservers,
when one of them goes down I boot up another, without shared storage )

--
Key fingerprint = 40D0 9FFB 9939 7320 8294  05E0 BCC7 02C4 75CC 50D9
We're giving you a new chance in life, and an opportunity