I ran it on another server having the latest vserver 1.27 and it worked.

Herbert Poetzl wrote:

On Wed, Jun 30, 2004 at 09:54:10AM +0300, Ehab Heikal wrote:

We have been trying to run unreal tournament server 2004. The server runs fine but its web based admin runs but will not authenticate any users. When we run it on the same setup outside of a vserver it runs with no glitches. Has anyone run Unreal before, in a vserver? I have tried to set all the CAPs and the result is the same.

most likely it's a configuration issue inside the vserver (maybe resulting from the fact that localhost is handled differently inside a vserver) which vserver patch versions have you tried yet? and did you try with 'jsut' chrooting into the installation, to see if the setup is working?

HTH,
Herbert

PS: I can have a look at it, when I have some time left ...

Enrico Scholz wrote:

Hello,

I uploaded a release-candidate for the stable branch to

      http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~ensc/util-vserver/rc/

and plan to make this the next stable version in the next days. Except
for a small EOL fix, this is identically to 0.29.5. Please report every
bug which you find there; as this branch is frozen it will take some
time till the next version 0.31.

Enrico