Mind if I suggest a patron/mascot for the anti-software patent movement?

Sledge Hammer, the "Trust me, I know what I'm doing" cop.

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 13:17, Christian Jaeger wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Following my suggestion (and little help), Herbert has put a
> temporary start page at linux-vserver.org reminding of the impending
> software patent situation and offering a link to some info about
> which parties are best elected for the EU parlament in this regard.
> We thus participate in a web demo that's taking part this weekend. It
> looks like this is the best europeans can do currently: choose the
> parlament wisely, and keep everybody informed.
>
> Christian.
>
> PS. I'm swiss, yes, and Switzerland is not in the EU; but still I
> feel european and I'm fearing european software patents all the same,
> even if Switzerland won't join the EU, I think it will (already does)
> adopt most european practices.

Wesley Parish
* * *
Clinersterton beademung - in all of love.  RIP James Blish
* * *
Mau e ki, "He aha te mea nui?"
You ask, "What is the most important thing?"
Maku e ki, "He tangata, he tangata, he tangata."
I reply, "It is people, it is people, it is people."