Hi Herbert,

thanks for your mail.

> what kind of shell access? like a typical 'user' account?

Yes, I meant "normal" user access. Is there a way NOT to give users root
privileges in the vserver environment because I don't want the users to be
able to locally install software, they should just be able to access e.g.
mysql or passwd locally. So the user logs in via SSH, is able to do his or
her stuff (e.g. edit his own web site or upload it via SCP) and e.g. change
his or her local password or access local applications (e.g. tar, gzip,
imagemagick etc.).

Is that possible with vserver?

Thanks a lot.

Bye,