Herbert Poetzl a écrit :
On Thu, Apr 21, 2005 at 12:10:10AM +0200, Marcel de Riedmatten wrote:

Hi all

I am playing with with the new debian package util-vserver 0.30.204-5,
thanks to Ola for that. I dont want some vserver to be started
automaticaly at startup so i don't put the "default" mark for that one.
But when i shutdown the machine and this vserver is running it isn't
shutown and some filesystem can't be unmounted.

hmm, interesting point, I always assumed that _all_
running vservers will be shut down correctly when the
host system does a shutdown ... regardless whether they
are marked for automatic startup or not.
[wf:]
I had the same problem but it seem tha debian script use the old .conf.
I use the new one (flower page) and my vserver does not start or stop correctly.

Actualy i create a script that run all my vserver and when shut down i run a "for i in `ls /var/lib/vservers/`;do echo $i;vserver $i stop;done"
It is not very pretty but it work