Hello!

As I can see on the flower page (after disabling CSS with Webdeveloper Plugin), there is the possibility to do several "rlimits".

I propose to set sane defaults for rlimits. I assume this could/should be done within the "vserver build" command?

Well, I mean if I run a mem-eater or process-rabbit within a guest, the host's power drain up to total trashing (kudos the remote hands in the datacentre)

You can try yourself for example with this nifty piece of bash code taken from Michal Zalewski's e-mail signature:

You could argue that this also a quesstion of the host's operating system/distribution, where I would totally agree. But we don't have the possibilty to change that in all distri around ....

So, any recommendations for sane limits? I don't even know what's the current maximum pid in the kernel ...

rgds,
Andreas