On Tuesday 18 October 2005 09:53 am, Gregor Schreier wrote:

thanks! it worked!  .. that's one of the hardest things i have found working
with guests is which configuration goes in which file.. the flower page is
helpful but outdated and doesn't include everything.. and all the other
documentation has it mentioned in various areas.. :)

this http://linux-vserver.org/Caps+and+Flags file looks like a great start for
listing everything, now all someone has to do is expand on it to show what
goes where :)

or give the flower page an update.

> Hi Chuck,
>
> try echo VIRT_UPTIME  >> /etc/vservers/<yourvserver>/flags
>
> Chuck wrote:

> >>basically it's all in the flags and capabilities ... :)
> >>
> >>#define VXF_VIRT_UPTIME         0x00020000
> >>
> >>check the new wiki page
> >>
> >>http://linux-vserver.org/Caps+and+Flags
> >>
> >>for more details on the flags (and soon caps too)
> >>

> >ok found that but now where do i put the virt_uptime flag? into what file?
> >

> best regards
> gregor

Chuck

"...and the hordes of M$*ft users descended upon me in their anger,
and asked 'Why do you not get the viruses or the BlueScreensOfDeath
or insecure system troubles and slowness or pay through the nose
for an OS as *we* do?!!', and I answered...'I use Linux'. "
The Book of John, chapter 1, page 1, and end of book