> Well, thats a matter of opinion... For the "average user" I would think
> the view would be different... :)
 I have never seen this mythical "average user" you keep on talking about.
I always thought that I'm him, but you seem to be implying that he's got
different views then me.

> >already is a vserver wiki, if you want to work on documentation - go update
> >wiki.
> Problem with the wiki is that there is no forum there. If one could
> incorporate some kind
 AFAIK most wikis has 'discusion' panels for every page

>> And btw, not _anyone_ has the required knowledge about vserver to write
> good documentation  on the wiki anyway. Nothing is worse than wrong and
> outdated
> documentation...
 well, fragmented and non-accessible documentation is worse.

--
Key fingerprint = 40D0 9FFB 9939 7320 8294  05E0 BCC7 02C4 75CC 50D9
 Total Existance Failure