Hi all!

I have the following problem. We have a server here that originally was set up as www/mysql/etc/etc server for client A. Later on this server was reconfigured as vserver and client B was set up as vserver. Now we want to move client A from the 'main server' to a vserver as well. What is the best way to do this? I have used client B's vserver as template to create a virtual server for client A. Should I now just copy /* (excluding /vservers & /proc /tmp /dev/pts, of course) from / to /vservers/[client A]

will this do the trick?

  Evert