Veit Wahlich wrote:
Hi Roderick,

Am Mittwoch, den 15.02.2006, 14:06 -0800 schrieb Roderick A. Anderson:

So my request for a RPM or repository.

I am running repositories for CentOS4 based VServer hosts and
FC4/CentOS4 based guests:

http://naturidentisch.de/packages/

Using the http://naturidentisch.de/packages/centos4/cru-centos4.repo
file, making a CentOS4 host VServer-capable is as easy as installing a
VServer-patched kernel and running "yum install util-vserver yum".

I must be blind in both eyes. Now that you mention this I seem to remember seeing it ( or something similar ) float across the list a while ago but I didn't see it when looking this week-end.

Hold the presses -- just looked and I did find this site. The EXPERIMENTAL part kept me from jumping in. Also I like my little sister.

This also reminded me there was a thread on your packages. I'll go looking for it and see what steps I need to get this going.

Thank you _VERY_ much.

Rod
--

Regards,