Hi Chris,

as all guest use the "original" kernel more or less directly, there is almost no performance loss and even no networking latency. But you might run into problems regardig proper rights that X needs on the kernel to run the grafics card - I am not that deep in the stuff to give you adequate advise on this - but I think there are several people here who can... If you get this up and running - I would appreciate to see your resukts on the wiki or here on the list (have the same need but didnt spend any efforts so long..)

Oliver

--
Diese Nachricht wurde digital unterschrieben
oliwel's public key: http://www.oliwel.de/oliwel.crt