Hi Folks,

I'm agree, I've prefered the old vserver style to configure with one file per vserver like in freevps
Moreover most of  Linux program use only one file to config ...
I don't see where is easier to maintain it ? ...

It's much easier to deploy and modfiy the configuration on this basis when using automated scripts...I use vserver to implement some failover stuff and unfortunately the boxes differ sligthly - this way its much easier to sync only certain files, and ignore others. Besides it is easier to just put some own config stuff vor own scripts.
So I prefer this style as it is easier to manage by scripts

Oliver

--
Diese Nachricht wurde digital unterschrieben
oliwel's public key: http://www.oliwel.de/oliwel.crt