Hi Folks,

this might be a strange question for some of you as it is more an academical interesst, but I hope you can help me out ;)

Q: Is there a way to prevent that a superuser on the host system can

* see process of a guest
* enter a guest
* receive any other valuable info from the guest

The idea behind is easy - I want to give away a guest system that uses an encrypted filesystem for its sensible data. The guest system itsself will provide only very limited access to the data via an API and it must be prevented by any means that even the "Bofh" of the host can access any of the data....

So, is there any way to do this ? I guess that SELinux/GR will offer some pointers to forbid root these actions, but are there any "easier" ways ??

Oliver
--
Diese Nachricht wurde digital unterschrieben
oliwel's public key: http://www.oliwel.de/oliwel.crt