hi there!

I'm running some vservers, and one of them with context quotas
enabled. After copying all the servers to a new disk, the  one with
context quotas, when using df -h doesn't report the used space
correctly. It reports a lot less. Looks like old files hasn't been
tagged correctly. With new files there is no problem, and space
decreases and increses correctly.

I'm not using hashify/vhashify.

Because of this, I have used chxid with no errors:
/# chxid -c services -R /home/vservers/services/

but it doesn't solve the problem.

This is the used space:
/# du -hs
3.9G    .

and this is the report of df.
/# df -h
/dev/hdv1             5.0G   12M  4.8G   1% /
none                  1.0G     0  1.0G   0% /tmp

Obviously "Used" should be 3.9G or more, butn ever less. In the rest
of vservers, du and df output makes sense. 5Gb is the quota limit, and
/tmp of 1Gb has also been configured on purpose.

Making the long story short, it looks like chxid isn't working (that's
the best I have worked out)

Some version info:
kernel + patches: 2.6.16.17-vs2.1.1-rc21
util-vserver: 0.30.210-10
debian testing

The problem with this is that 4.8Gb are available, instead of 2.2Gb
that should be the right thing. Any idea in how to force the system to
realize the current space?