Hello,

I've read the pages about vsched on

http://linux-vserver.org/vsched+explained:
http://linux-vserver.org/Scheduler+Parameters

I'm trying to figure out how vserver deals with multi-processor
systems and systems with hyperthreaded processors (detected as
bi-processor).

and I would like an explanation about something that seems ambigous to me:

--Both pages seem to say that (fill-rate) / (interval) is the
proportion for ONE processor in the system. But a sentence in
http://linux-vserver.org/vsched+explained...:

"So, if you have four CPUs and you want one context to get an average
of one whole CPU to itself, then you'd set fill-rate to 1 and interval
to 4."

... is not clear... does it mean that (fill-rate) / (interval) is the
proportion for the FOUR CPU's?

Where is the truth?

--Is a processor with Hyperthreading counted as two processors by vserver?

Thanks,

Mehdi Bennani