Hi Martin

so complicated to get right.  I have been fighting
with the process for about a week now.

I spend some more together with Herbert debugging even issues in kernel code of some filesystems drivers - sometimes using OSS is not only fun (I learned mich about kernel and stuff in this time)

a vserver ocf script.  Am I the only one to ever do
this?  I know that people are using vservers with
drbd, are they not using heartbeat?

Most ppl use only one drbd device for the whole machine - so they never run into such problems....

perhaps its a god idea too add your knowlegde to the drbd+vserver wikipage :)

Oliver

--
Diese Nachricht wurde digital unterschrieben
oliwel's public key: http://www.oliwel.de/oliwel.crt