Daniel Hokka Zakrisson wrote:
Roderick A. Anderson wrote:

Daniel Hokka Zakrisson wrote:

Roderick A. Anderson wrote:

Daniel Hokka Zakrisson wrote:

Roderick A. Anderson wrote:

jehan procaccia wrote:

<snip />

I had also change fedora repositories to point to our local mirrors so I wasn't sure which of these 2 actions resolved my problem, now I'am pretty sure that starting the guest was the good one

Could you provide the steps/actions you used to point to your local repository?

<snip />

TIA,
Rod

I just put a yum.repos.d with my own .repo files in /etc/vservers/.distributions/<dist>.

I think ( after a little looking ) you meant:

/usr/lib/util-vserver/distributions/<dis>

I think I'm starting to get the hang of this.

Rod

No, that's the installation supplied copy. The one in /etc/vservers is the one you should put your own files in, as they won't be overwritten by updates.

Interesting. There is no fc5 there and in the other fc's there is only an apt directory with a sources.list file in each.

You'll have to create it, along with the yum.repos.d directory. When it exists, it will override the one found in /usr.

Darn I found it on the flower page.  I must have forgotten seeing it.

Thanks.

Date of all the dirs there is June 1 of this year ( probably when I first installed util-vserver. )

I'm lost again!

Rod