because i see no newer one available.

using the gentoo vserver sources version

2.6.15-vs2.0.1-gentoo-r5

which is the latest gentoo vserver production kernel

in /include/linux/vserver/legacy.h

does not contain either define NB_S_CONTEXT or no NB_IPV4ROOT as shown below

 #define NB_S_CONTEXT   16

-#define NB_IPV4ROOT    16
+#define NB_IPV4ROOT    64

however

network.h does contain NB_IPV4ROOT

-#define NB_IPV4ROOT    16
+#define NB_IPV4ROOT    64

are there any other places that need changing in the kernel besides network.h?

--

Chuck

"...and the hordes of M$*ft users descended upon me in their anger,
and asked 'Why do you not get the viruses or the BlueScreensOfDeath
or insecure system troubles and slowness or pay through the nose
for an OS as *we* do?!!', and I answered...'I use Linux'. "
The Book of John, chapter 1, page 1, and end of book