What arch do you need?  If you need x86, I gave Bob P from the
Jackass! project a tarball that was created around September.  You can
download it at one of the mirrors at:
http://jackass.homelinux.org/jackass/mirror.html

If you need an amd64 arch, I can try and tarball one up for you
tonight and provide a link tomorrow.

-John

On 12/5/06, Benedikt Böhm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tuesday 05 December 2006 12:57, Chuck wrote:
> I have searched everywhere I can think of and can only find stage3 files
> dated march 2006. That will require an entire rebuild to bring it to spec!

unfortunately these are the newest vserver stage3 currently available...

> Any place to find something done using 2006.1/gcc4.1.1? I understand I
> cannot build my own any more as there are no more vserver baselayout
> packages according to a previous msg in this list and I must use production
> quality packages on this machine. I cannot use experimentals.

As long as baselayout-1.13 is not stable, there will be no standard stages
that work with vserver... you still have to use vserver stages until it's
stable...

baselayout-vserver still exists, and should be used in production
environments, it will be removed after 1.13 is stable...

probably i'll create a bunch of new stages meanwhile, so that upgrade loads
will decrease..

Bene