Herbert Poetzl wrote:
On Fri, Dec 15, 2006 at 03:00:15PM -0800, Roderick A. Anderson wrote:
I'm trying to install and use, in a vserver guest, a perl module
(IO::All ) and it keeps failing a test and when I skip the tests
and just do an install it still doesn't work.

Looking at the tests I see lots of socket stuff.

Short ( easy ) question is has anyone installed IO::All in a Vserver guest?

Longer ( lamer ) question is for suggestions as to what the minimum
to maximum capabilities I should try are?

hmm, I think it would shed some light on this
to provide a little more information about
the failing tests ...

Me too! I'll have to take the time to look the test over. I was mostly hoping someone had already dealt with this module.

And since I'm fighting a time line and dodging time-wasters, I decided it would take too long to sort out so I found another module that will work for now.

Thanks for the response anyway.

Rod
--

best,