Dear eBay Member,

We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been put on-hold due to the violation of our site policy below:

Non-payment of US $26.69 balance on your eBay account.

To be considered for reinstatement of this account, you must pay the US $26.69 balance due immediately.

1. Clik to https://www.ebay.com
2. On the sidebar under the 'My Account' section, click the 'Seller Account' link
3. Select a method to pay your eBay fees

If your account remains past due, your ability to bid and list may be restricted.
Your account could be charged a late payment finance charge of up to 1.5 percent of your past due amount and all collections efforts will continue.

If you have already paid your eBay fees, please disregard this message.

Thank you,
eBay Customer Support (Global Billing)