jean-marc pouchoulon wrote:
Hi
I have(It seems ... I am not sure I have understood all) a slow ldap service to stop ( on FC6 ). That service exceed the time limit on "vserver stop" command and killall is launched = desorderely shutdown for the ldap. Where can I increase time out on a vserver stop to wait for normally terminated process ? (sync-timeout seems to be ignored.)

Oh? /etc/vservers/.defaults/apps/vshelper/sync-timeout works as expected here, how did you set it and what did you set it to?

--
Daniel Hokka Zakrisson
GPG id: 06723412