if you want some automatisation, and you know what you're doing:

http://people.linux-vserver.org/~harry/scripts/

pre-start and post-stop.... check them out :)

greetz

Chuck wrote:
hope it helps. iproute2 is an absolute Godsend. I use the simplest of its configurations and get what I want easily.. If you wanted to get into some really complicated things, iproute2 has so many additional advanced config options it could take weeks to read up on them all but from what I can gather, it can solve the most complicated of needs and do things that previously would have you banging your head against the wall trying to solve :) I now use iproute2 on everything, even on simple workstation installations, so it is there if additional configuration is ever needed.
--
harry
aka Rik Bobbaers

K.U.Leuven - LUDIT          -=- Tel: +32 485 52 71 50
[EMAIL PROTECTED] -=- http://people.linux-vserver.org/~harry

Nobody notices when things go right.