Hi All,

             While running svnadmin load  i got the following error
messages

TASK: MERGEPARENTDATA

DBD::SQLite2::st execute failed: unable to open database file(1) at
dbdimp.c li

e 419 at vss2svn.pl line 710.

DBD::SQLite2::st execute failed: unable to open database file(1) at
dbdimp.c li

e 419 at vss2svn.pl line 710.

Can u please help me what this error means, where I have the problem and
how to correct these errors.

Thanks in advance

If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing
or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is
strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.