[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
To un orphan files in my repository I tried to split my dumpfile and
load it again but when I load the second splitted dumpfile I got an
error the following error.

<<< Started new transaction, based on original revision 11900

* adding path : orphaned ...svnadmin: File already exists: filesystem
'c:/sativer/db', transaction '11873-3', path 'orphaned'

The 2nd dumpfile is trying to create a new 'orphaned' directory when it
already exists (created by first dumpfile).

The root cause could be:

a) A bug in vss2svn, where it specifies the creation of the directory twice. Fix it by deleting the lines in the 2nd dumpfile that add this directory.

b) You tried to load the dumpfile once, it failed part way, then you tried to load it again. Fix it by continuing to load from the point a revision failed (via split), not from the beginning of the dumpfile.

(svnadmin load is atomic with respect to each revision in the dumpfile, not the dumpfile itself. That is, if a dumpfile has 100 revisions and the 60th revision is bad, when you go to load it the first 59 revisions will actually load in the repository. After this you must fix rev 60, split and continue loading from that point. You can't attempt to re-apply the same dumpfile with rev's 1-59 without errors like you got above.)

-Nathan