Cary Wyman wrote:

> Vista is not the issue here; for whatever reason your database does not

> have the old versions of its files. Are you able to see them in VSS > Explorer? Do these items have the "keep only latest version" checkbox set?

Thanks for the quick response. I can see the old versions in VSS Explorer. A few (10-15) binary files (*.cur, *.gif, *.ico, *.rtf) do have Keep Only Latest Version set; the text files do not.

Should I reset those flags and/or delete the binary files?

Deleting or changing the flags won't really have any affect on the others. Each file's history is stored in a separate "physical" file. Do you have a copy of the database from before your ran the analyze tool?