Saurabh Joshi wrote:

> D:/MigrationTool/ssphys.exe: unrecognized file
> Try `D:/MigrationTool/ssphys.exe --help` for more information
> physdir: "//SERVER/VSS Projects/342/data", physfolder: "Q" physname:
> "QQUEAAAA"
> "D:/MigrationTool/ssphys.exe" info "//SERVER/VSS Projects/342/data/Q/QQUEAAAA"
>
> When I went to this specific file and tried to open this. The size of
> this file is 1KB and there is no content.

If "there is no content" means you have a 1K file full of null bytes it
indicates to me there's corruption in the file.

Did you follow
http://www.pumacode.org/projects/vss2svn/wiki/RunningTheMigration#PreparetheVSSdatabaseformigration
(i.e.  run the analyze tool on your database) ?

I think you need to either fix that file or exclude it from your conversion.

-Nathan