Hi All,

I am getting below errors while creating dump file for migration.

Attempt to add entry 'WUAAAAAA' with unknown version number (probably destroy
ed) parent: BNAAAAAA itemtype: 2

ERROR -- 'KHCAAAAA': wrong timestamp at version '10'; setting timestamp to '1258
382020'
at vss2svn.pl line 339
ERROR -- 'KHCAAAAA': wrong timestamp at version '11'; setting timestamp to '1258
382021'
at vss2svn.pl line 339
ERROR -- 'KHCAAAAA': wrong timestamp at version '12'; setting timestamp to '1258
382022'
at vss2svn.pl line 339

Can anybody help me to resolve this issue..?

Thanx in advance.

Thanks,
Mayur Mahajan.

This e-mail message may contain proprietary, confidential or legally privileged
information for the sole use of the person or entity to whom this message was
originally addressed. Any review, e-transmission dissemination or other use of
or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error kindly delete this e-mail from your records. If it appears
that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, please
notify us immediately at netad...@patni.com and delete this mail.