-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Georges BACHELIER [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet am: Montag, 21. Februar 2000 11:04
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: [vtcl] Adding new widgets to vtcl

Hello,

I am currently designing a GUI with vtcl, a very easy to use and intuitive
tool indeed!

Now I would like to add a navigator or a file selector to allow
the user to select a file from a file hierarchy. This widget does
not exist in the vtcl widgets palette.

What should I do to make the instanciation of a file selector possible?
There is probably something to declare like "package require xxx"
but where should I declare this? And what to do afterwards? How do
I instantiate the new widget within vtcl?

Best regards,

Georges Bachelier / TEMIC MHS   Application Lab
                    Route de Gachet    BP 70602
                    44306 Nantes Cedex 3 FRANCE

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel  : +33-02-40-18-19-18