I don't think there is any crossover from these two groups but sometimes
the subject is interesting, fascinating even, to people in both of my
groups.  I wish I could have gone.  Polly

Thank you, Kristen.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/MknplB/TM
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

--- Begin Message --- Hi, friends--

The message I'm forwarding below may be off-topic, but it's an important issue that may interest you.

Please read below for more information.

Best,
Kris