Title: HTMLMail
 The Middle East's Leading English Newspaper Thursday, January 06, 2005
Message from your Friend
Hi, friends-- In case you have not yet seen the article below. Perhaps we can air the video on "Salaam/Shalom." Best, Kris
Click the following to access the sent link:
A last encounter with brilliance: Edward Said's final interview
Or copy and paste the following link in your browser address bar:
http://www.dailystar.com.lb/article.asp?article_ID=11544&categ_ID=4&edition_id=10

Abstract:
Edward Said, who died last September at the age of 67 after a long illness, was one of the most remarkable thinkers and intellectuals of our time. A year before his death, he agreed to be interviewed over three days in what is one of the most riveting biographical documentaries to come out in recent years.

Yahoo! Groups Links