Anyone interested in splitting a case?  Or perhaps we could a case or two,
divide it amongst those of us who would like to buy some, and sell the rest
at our table?  It doesn't say how much is in a case; I'm assuming 12?  If
anyone is interested, I could pick it up....Let me know.
Hilary

>HAPPY NEW YEAR from HOLY LAND OLIVE OIL!
>
>Holy Land Olive Oil - Excellent Organic Extra Virgin
>Olive Oil at a Great Price!
>
>Our next shipment, from the 2004/05 harvest, is due in
>mid-February 2005.  Please contact us now to place
>your pre-paid order at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>The olive branch is a universally recognized symbol of
>peace, and, since ancient times, the olive tree has
>held deep significance in the culture and economy of
>the Holy Land.  Today olive oil represents more than
>one third of agricultural production in the West Bank.
>Olive oil has become an increasingly significant
>source of nutrition and income for Palestinian
>families under occupation.
>
>WHY IS BUYING THIS OLIVE OIL IMPORTANT?
>
>Due to increased restrictions on the mobility of
>people, goods and services over the past four years,
>Palestinians are facing severe losses in production,
>employment and income.  Many have lost jobs in Israel,
>while others can no longer access workplaces in
>neighboring villages and cities within the West Bank
>as a result of checkpoints, road closures and curfews.
>
>With unemployment currently standing at 55%, olive oil
>has become the only annual source of income for many
>families. Your purchase of this delicious, flavorful,
>and distinctive olive oil helps Palestinian farmers
>whose livelihoods have been devastated by Israeli
>policies of closure and war.
>
>"One way to help is marketing the olive oil. Don,t
>send just food. The thing is to feel that we work.
>Life is not only food. It's important to feel like
>we're doing something."   Mayor of Rummana, July 22, 2003
>
>WHERE DOES IT COME FROM?
>
>Olive oil in the West Bank is produced by thousands of
>family farmers and dozens of local cooperatives.
>Farmers benefit greatly from the support and expertise
>of the Palestinian Agricultural Relief Committees
>(P.A.R.C - www.pal-arc.org), a nonprofit,
>non-governmental organization that works to promote
>Palestinian olive oil as a viable industry. PARC
>assists at every stage of the olive oil production
>process, from helping farmers to reclaim rocky land,
>conserve water and implement sensible environmental
>practices (such as re-cropping, dry-land farming and
>recycling of waste materials) to setting up regional
>laboratories where they can test their oil.  As
>neither Israel nor Jordan (the two natural markets)
>currently accept Palestinian olive oil, PARC has
>developed relationships with European customers, such
>as OXFAM Belgium, establishing an overseas market that
>otherwise would be inaccessible to small-scale
>farmers.
>
>Our next shipment of oil comes from the following
>agricultural cooperatives in the Salfit and Ramallah
>areas: The Keerah Organic Cooperative; the
>Koufer-el-Deek Cooperative; Bedeah Cooperative, Beit
>Reema Cooperative, and the National Cooperative
>Association of Taybeh in Ramallah.  The olive oil is
> [...]

DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/EHLuJD/.WnJAA/cUmLAA/MknplB/TM