Fantastic site. Please consider how to circulate word of this site to
others around the world so they can put links to it on their sites, at
least for the news of the day. If there was an award for best site this
would win.
Jimmy

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:25:27 -0500 Abbas Alnasrawi
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hello All:
>
> Kris spoke the truth. I agree with everything she said about
> the site and Jamie's super work. It is a super site.
> Congratulations.
>
>     All the best/Abbas
>

> Quoting Kristin Peterson-Ishaq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>

> > Hi--
> >
> > I can view the Web site fine in Mozilla, Netscape 7.1, and
> Internet Explorer.
> >
> > Jamie--you are the best Web master on the planet! We are so lucky
> to have
> > someone with all of  your skills and dedication working on our Web
> site.
> >
> > With many, many thanks for all you do,
> > Kris
> >

> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >

> --

> Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable web site
> for
> anyone who cares about public education!
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/_OLuKD/8WnJAA/cUmLAA/MknplB/TM

DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/EHLuJD/.WnJAA/cUmLAA/MknplB/TM