From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 9:23 AM
To: McGowan, Daniel
Subject: Deir Yassin ? Feedback

Name = Lea Tsemel, Michael Warschawski
To the Directors of DYR
We have been supporters of DYR from its very fisrt days, and identified
fully with its goals and objectives. During a recent tour in the US, we
discovered that Israel Shamir has been included in the advisory board of
DYR.
There is no room for a racist in an institution aimed to fight for the
memory of the Deir Yassin victims of Ethnic cleansing and massacre. We
therefore ask you to clarify whether or not Israel Shamir is indeed part
of DYR. If it is the case and you have no intention to exclude him in
order to keep the moral integrity of DYS, we will have to disconect
ourselves from it.
Please forward this letter to all the members of the Advisory board.
Lea Tsemel, Michael Warschawski

Yahoo! Mail

Yahoo! Groups Links