You cannot miss the experience of Marc reading from
his new book!   It  was  a theatrical experience  not
to be forgotten.  I did not know that Marc  was an
actor, in addition to every other thing he does.  The
last chapter (he read some)  touches on
Jewis-Christian intellectual  arguments we have all
thought about, and then some.  Brilliant.  Please let
everybody know your  next reading, Marc.

Would VTJP be willing to foot the bill for posters and
fliers for Al Rowwad?   My guess is that it would be
in the $100 range.
I'll get quotes  and then  can we vote by e-mail?

Nancy

Give underprivileged students the materials they need to learn.
Bring education to life by funding a specific classroom project.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/FHLuJD/_WnJAA/cUmLAA/MknplB/TM