Hi, friends--

The _Salaam/Shalom_ program that aired last Thursday was an especially excellent program, featuring a panel discussion about 1948 and what the establishment of Israel meant for the Palestinian people, who refer to it as the Nakba, or Catastrophe. Panelists who participated in the program included Bob Green, program host Mark Hage, Mousa Ishaq, Hilary Martin, Joe Metz, Nina Parris, and Sr. Miriam Ward.

I regret that I neglected to send everyone a reminder about the program before the Thursday broadcast. The good news is that the program will continue to air this week, generally on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, at the times listed below. For more information about the program generally, please visit our Web site at <www.vtjp.org>.

---Schedule of _Salaam/Shalom_---

Adelphia Cable Systems:

Salaam/Shalom, A Report On Palestine/Israel

Weekly show featuring news from Israel and occupied Palestine, documentary
films, interviews with activists, human rights workers, Middle East experts
and Vermonters with ties to Palestine/Israel (1 hour)

Burlington area: Channel 15
Tuesday   10:00 AM
Wednesday  3:30 PM
Thursday  8:00 PM