So many thanks to those who have offered to drive.
Our schedule is nearly set, and we'll send a copy to
all as soon as it is complete.

And so many thanks to those who have offered housing
to Connecticut drivers.   Even after several queries,
I haven't heard back, but I'll let you know as soon as
I do.

For several reasons, we've decided not to get the
extra bikes for the troupe.  Jean, do you want the two
helmets back?

For Monday's meeting, nuts, dried fruits, cereal bars,
a nd powdered juice  would be a lovely gift to Al
Rowwad.   I want to be able to give Mark Hage money
for his project from our fund,  and these snacks would
help our budget.  You know that our fund is titled
"Middle East Cultural Exchange".  The original
intention is  to continue exposing  our people to
culture from the Middle East, needed now more than
ever.

Miriam, could you join Abed for breakfast in  my
garden
before going to Mark Johnson on Thursday morning?

Let us keep Mousa, Kris and their family in our
prayers  during this terribly difficult time  for  all
of them.

See you Monday.  Love, Nancy

Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable web site for
anyone who cares about public education!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_OLuKD/8WnJAA/cUmLAA/MknplB/TM