Hi all,  I am back from Maine and looking forward to pot luck here at 5 pm  (or any time thereafter) next Saturday July 23.    I will have plates, forks, etc. , some drinks, a small grill for cooking if you wish.  Briong anything that suits your fancy.,    I know you got directions from sister Miriam, but call me if you need more info:  899-5219.
      If you get a chance to call that number or respond to this email if you ARE coming, twould be good to know the number, but not essential.  DO COME if you can, best regards, Jean

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS