Our last vigil this past Saturday, July 23,  had only
4 people.  They were the best of the best  and went to
quite a bit of expense to copy hand-outs.  We used
Nina's poster of the wall and I was shocked to hear
two separate young people ask:  "What wall is that?"
 I thought, "We have  much more work to do."

Here is a choice of dates for the next vigil.  Could
you get back to me asap which date you could commit
to?  I need two weeks to get it in all of the
calendars.  I know you will come if you can.   We NEED
to keep up awareness.

I have thought and thought about the description of
the  many thoughtful, beautiful things you did for the
Al Rowwad troupe.  There's not one of you  who didn't
go out of your way  to  give generously of yourselves,
not  one.  I  just don't dare  to describe  individual
thoughtfulnesses for fear of leaving out something.
Just know  how grateful all members of Al Rowwad were,
as  is  our Burlington team of  Hilary, S'ra, Joe,
and Andy.   We will never forget  your gifts and your
hours and hours of effort.   With love, Nancy

Yahoo! Groups Links