VERMONT SAYS NO TO WAR
A Statewide Conference For Peace and Against War and Occupation

September 9-10 plus Anti-War Organizers Meeting on Sunday, September 11.

In March of this year, dozens of cities and towns across Vermont
passed anti-war
resolutions opposing the war on Iraq. Having suffered one of the
highest per
capita rates of war casualties, the people of Vermont have set a bold
example
of opposition to the Bush Administration's unjust war and occupation.
To build
on this anti-war sentiment, many organizations have come together
this spring
to create the Vermont Says No To War Anti-War Conference.

To ensure an all-inclusive, large scale conference, we are asking all
interested
groups and individuals to organize workshops for the conference that
will
explore how war and occupation are related to corporate
globalization, the
destruction of the environment, attacks on labor, under-funding of
social
programs and institutions, the undermining of our civil rights and civil
liberties, and more.

If you can put together a workshop, please fill out the form below
and send by
email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or snail mail to Chris Meehan, PJC,
21 Church
Street, Burlington, VT 05401 by August 17th.

WORKSHOP PROPOSAL FORM (fill out and send back)

Contact Name:
Contact Address:
Contact Phone and Email:
Name of proposed workshop/panel/training:
Co-presenters:
Description of presentation (100 words or less):

I have the following audio/visual equipment needs (keep in mind, the
availability of equipment is very limited):

Check the following that apply:

___I also have the following videos that could be shown:

___I live in or near Burlington and can provide housing for ____
participants.

___I want to be a contact to help organize participants from my
region, which

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hn3va8g/M=362329.6886306.7839369.3040540/D=groups/S=1705408780:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1122956844/A=2894321/R=0/SIG=11dvsfulr/*http://youthnoise.com/page.php?page_id=1992
">Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!</a>.</font>