From: A. Abusrour <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Aug 16, 2005 4:47 PM
Subject: Re: Invitation after midnight
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Dear Brad,
Thank you for your message... You know this is the occupation in its nicest images... Last night they entered and started with tear gas in the streets of the camp. It seems that we do not shed enough tears, and their actions were so ugly that they wanted us to shed enough tears to wash the dirtiness of their violations to every human right, law, feeling and behavior...

Thanks again to you and all the team
Abed

AbdelFattah Abu-Srour, PhD
Director of Al-Rowwad Cultural and Theatre Training Center
Al-Rowwad is an Independent Center for artistic, cultural, and theatre training for children in Aida Camp trying to provide a "safe" and healthy environment to help children creativity and discharge of stress in the war conditions they are forced to live in
Mobile: (972) 522 401 325- Telefax: +970 2 275 0030
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web site: http://alrowwad.virtualactivism.net