Note: forwarded message attached.

Please bring handouts and signs on Saturday at noon
and please wear black.  Jimmy Leas has been very
helpful  to  give us preparation to involve ACLU  in
regard to the vigil  in front of the boulder  on
Church Street.  I've left two messages  for Ron
Redmond to send me an e-mail of the laws of the
marketplace, and what penalties are if  the law is
broken.  I also  requested him to send a copy to ACLU.
  We can discuss before setting out on Saturday  if we
want to vigil in front of the boulder without a
permit.  Nancy

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12htkai8r/M=362329.6886306.7839369.3040540/D=groups/S=1705408780:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124418780/A=2894321/R=0/SIG=11dvsfulr/*http://youthnoise.com/page.php?page_id=1992
">Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!</a>.</font>