Hello Nancy and VTJPers

Thank you Nancy for orgainizing this. I think that we also need to have an
intrenal VTJP meeting about how we can better get our message across at the
vigils. At the last vigil people mistook us for supporting the settlers. This
really upset me because of course none of us want to be viewed as supporting
the settlers.

I think we need a big banner in front of the vigil that says "Free Palestine" or
"End the Israeli Occupation of Palestine.

Should some people try to meet about this before the next VTJP meeting or wait
to discuss it at the next meeting?

Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful day.

In solidarity S'ra

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpgUKB/pzNLAA/cUmLAA/MknplB/TM