Dear VTJP'ers, Jamie is off-duty for the next 10 days, and taught me how to update the news links on the web site. I was also taught to send the news digest with links to our list, but, this evening, have been unable to make that proceedure work. I will try again in the next couple of days. In the meantime, please visit the home page of our site,
http://www.vtjp.org/
and scroll down the right side to access the updated news digest. Thanks for your patience. I hope to see those of you who can make it to the meeting tomorrow night.
Bob G.