Hi, friends--

Thanks to Martha, who is fortunately an alert viewer of _Salaam/Shalom_, I am informed that this week we are airing a replay of the interview with two Palestinian women activists from the West Bank, who talk about life under occupation and their resistance to it.

My apologies for the incorrect information. In most locations, the show should air a couple more times before the schedule for next week starts up (please see below), so you will still be able to view it.

For more details about the _Salaam/Shalom_ television program in general, please see the schedule below or visit the Web site of Vermonters for a Just Peace in Palestine/Israel at <www.vtjp.org>.

---Schedule of _Salaam/Shalom_---

Adelphia Cable Systems:

Salaam/Shalom, A Report On Palestine/Israel

Weekly show featuring news from Israel and occupied Palestine, documentary
films, interviews with activists, human rights workers, Middle East experts
and Vermonters with ties to Palestine/Israel (1 hour)

Burlington area: Channel 15
Thursday  8:00 PM
Tuesday   10:00 AM (repeat of previous Thursday's show)
Wednesday  3:30 PM (repeat of previous Thursday's show)

Montpelier area: Channel 15
Wednesday  8:00 PM
Thursday  2:00 PM (repeat of Wednesday's show)

Barre area: Channel 7
Monday  7:00 PM
Tuesday  8:00 AM (repeat of Monday's show)
Tuesday  3:00 PM (repeat of Monday's show)

Richmond/Underhill area: Channel 15
Wednesday  9:00 PM
Wednesday  11:00 PM (repeat of Wednesday's earlier show)
Thursday  1:00 AM (repeat of Wednesday's show)
Thursday  2:00 PM (repeat of Wednesday's show)

---End of Schedule---

Best,
Kris

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS