thaT'S amazing!!!
I can't believe it's back I just logged on too and it looks as good as ever...I bet Jamie logged on from overseas and fixed. it. Either that or:
a) he set up some automatic re-upload of the home page, or
b) maybe it wasn't really my fault in the first place - there was a problem with the hosting server(?)

hilary martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
False alarm it must be.
Everything is accessible from here,
Hilary

>From: "Bob G." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: vtjp@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [VTJP] website problems
>Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 19:15:15 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Dear friends,
>I think I might accidently have obliterated the website. Jamie left me
>copious instructions for updating, which I successfully followed for 3 or 4
>days. Tonight, tho I did the same steps, vtjp.org seems to have
>disappeared. It may be a false alarm, so if anyone else can access it, let
>me know. Otherwise, Jamie will have to re-establish it (he has a copy of
>everything) when he returns. Oy. I am thoroughly disheartened and will
>probably not try to even send out News Links till Sunday when I return from
>a nervous breakdown. Actually, a friend's birthday party in Massachusetts.
>Profoundly sorry,
>Bob

>Yahoo! for Good

Yahoo! for Good