Title: FW: Sanders Comcast Town Meeting

------ Forwarded Message
From: martha stephenson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 17:04:43 -0700 (PDT)
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Fwd: Sanders Comcast Town Meeting

Nina, I sent this to Kristin.
  Comcast will want to cut funding I think.  Comcast
is in my Florida home town and public access is almost
zero.  I think our group  needs to  go and speak up.
I leave it to you or Kristin to send out the  news.
Thanks.  Martha

__________________________________
http://mail.yahoo.com

------ End of Forwarded Message

Palestinian Israeli American politics
Dvd region free Region free dvd player

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

--- Begin Message ---

Hi Everyone,

  Rep. Sanders (in association with Vermont Access Network) is convening a town meeting in Burlington next Monday.  We are trying to turn out the people to support Rep. Sanders in his efforts to protect community media.  If you are available please consider attending.

You can find more information at http://www.cctv.org/berniecomcast.htm

Thanks and we’ll see you there.

Rob Chapman

Executive Director