Below is the announcement from Hillel about Azriel Cohen's presentation at UVM. He is also speaking and showing his images of Palestinian and Israeli cafe scenes in Jerusalem earlier tomorrow, Thursday the 29th, at Ohavi Zedek Synagogue on North Prospect Street, at 12:00 noon.  Both events are free and open to the public.
Bob

Cafe Connection

CAFE CONNECTION
Thursday, September 29 at 7pm
John Dewey Lounge, Old Mill (University of Vermont)
Join us as we meet with Azriel Cohen, Israeli artist and peacemaker, as we tour this multimedia art exhibition that focuses on everyday life in Jerusalem. This event invites conversation about everyday life in Jerusalem and the people who inhabit this complex city.

Sponsored by: Hillel, Area & International Studies, Middle Eastern Studies, Student Life, Art Department and Students for Peace and Global Justice
4 Israeli, 3 Jordanian and 3 Palestinian graduate students

Yahoo! for Good

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS